Find Canvas training and how-tos
Get the most out of your Canvas experience by getting help.
Have questions about using Canvas or available tools? Below are a variety of resources available to assist you.
- Click the Training events tab above for a current list of trainings led by The College Online Curriculum and Digital Innovation team.
- Visit ASU's LMS website for a current list of Canvas trainings led by UTO, such as:
- Live Canvas training events (Eventbrite) - UTO's Canvas Migration Team hosts multiple webinars and in person trainings every week.
Daily Virtual Office Hours Zoom Room 1:00pm - 3:00pm - No registration required
- Search for UTO's how-to knowledge articles and help tutorials on the ASU ServiceNow page
- Canvas for Instructors - index of Canvas help guides compiled by UTO
- Quick tip videos - dozens of short videos on content, assignments, quizzes, collaboration, communication, grades, and more, created by UTO Canvas trainers.
- Search the Canvas Community website's Canvas Guides. Below are a few popular guides: